Sunday 15 May 2011

Sweetpea and Betty Sweetness

So I got a dream job working part-time in a shop that's just like girly, vintage, interior design eye candy. Seriously it just makes me happy being in there, that might have something to do with the fact that it is resident to the most loved little dog in Falmouth, Maisie. Check out their website here. Anyway, I was going to one of the upcycling paint techniques workshops for training and I thought that it was the perfect excuse to bake something Sweetpea and Betty-esque. I got a bit carried away trying to fit-in and bought some gorgeous floral napkins that I don't actually want to use, I'd rather just look at them. So floral napkins, pretty basket, it just had to be rose flavoured macaroons really didn't it. I don't think I had a choice in the matter, simply nothing else would have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment